Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday!!!!!
Today is my dad's birthday, or as Jamie likes to call him Granddude! We went to the park by his house yesterday and had fun playing with everyone. Jamie loves to tell Emmie and John "you play with me". Which is my childs lovely and polite way of asking if they want to play! One of the Sunday school teachers called him "a natural born leader" :) I would post pictures of the event, but of course I forgot to bring our camera! (So anyone who wants to email me cute pictures? I could then edit my post and put them up!) Dad, I hope you had fun and are still enjoying the pies! Here is a cute picture of Granddude and Finn from Christmas! Apparently I always forget the camera when we see them, since this is the last picture I have :)

2 comments:

DS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DS said...

Thanks, Melissa . . . both for fun picnic last Sunday and the nice post. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but this turned out to be a crazy week, and today was the first chance I've had to look at your blog. Here is a link to some pictures I took at the picnic.

http://www.davidstyffe.com/Park/