Monday, April 28, 2008

Finn takes a couple steps

Well, the video seemed to have worked (let me know if you can't see it) so here is one of Finn walking a couple of steps. We clap for him when he walks by himself and this morning he was actually clapping for himself as he walked! It was so cute, but of course I don't have a video of that :(

He is tired here, so he falls pretty quick, but he is taking 5-6 steps at a time. He is very slow and steady, he'll stand there balancing in between each step. Very different from Jamie who would just put his head forward and kind of run after it!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

What cute little boys!!! Can I say that enough? I don't think so. It is always amazing to watch the differences in siblings - their personality comes out very early. Love you!

DS said...

With my latest invention, The Gyroscopic Binkie Balancer, he'll be heading down the halllway in no time!

Granddude