Friday, April 25, 2008

Am I crazy???

We went shopping this morning. What a disaster! It's a good thing I don't pay attention to the many people likely staring at me and my child who is throwing a fit because he can't have spongebob yourgert. Cuz that's likely to be a good wholesome food...

Luckily Finn is fine as long as he has something to chew on. He's like a little dog now, he'll chew on your leg and he even started chewing on the couch! He bites the piping on the edge of the cushion and jerks his head back so that it rips out of his teeth. Very icky...

I'm off to work, but I thought I'd type a bit before I go.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

What a cute slideshow of beautiful children! Course I might be a little biased. Great job with the blogging, Lis! I suppose that temper tantrums are a little worse than how you used to wander off in the grocery store and all of a sudden I would hear from several aisles away "Mom, Mom!!!"