Monday, June 9, 2008

Sea World



We went to Sea World when we were on our vacation, but right when we got back we all got sick, so I've been meaning to post the pictures in a slide show, but haven't had the time, since I went straight into planning Jennie's bridal shower (which went very well :)!) So here are a couple of pictures, and when I get a chance I'll put up the slide show. The boys had very much fun and Jamie still talks about "my friend the killer whale." It was funny the first thing we did was go to the Shamu show, which started 30 minutes from when we sat down and the whold time Jamie said "me not like this show, me not like this show." So we kept telling him to just wait until it started, he would like it. Scott was explaining how the whale would swim in the pool, jump out of the water, wave and say "hiyo Mamie!" Jamie would laugh and say "me not like this show."! Finally it started and he had a blast! He talked about it all day! They have built a new Sesame Street area and even Finn could play in it! They both had a lot of fun and can't wait to go back. Here is a picture we took with Cookie Monster and another of the place where babies and toddlers could play, it was so cool because normally when we go to Disneyland or something Finn is in the stroller the whole day and doesn't have any fun, but here he could get out and play and get tired! And Jamie was just a maniac, stealing the foam things from other kids, knocking people over and stuff! His patented sideways bump where he couldn't possibly have done it on purpose :)

No comments: