Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Great Idea







Today Jamie was cutting paper, which consists of him using his safety scissors and cutting pieces of construction paper into confetti and then getting bored and leaving it all over and moving on to something else. So I look over and he has a piece of paper 2 or 3 inches long in his mouth and he is trying to cut it with his scissors. (Honestly I don't know where he comes up with this stuff!) So I tell him that maybe he shouldn't do that and he says "why?" I mentioned that I would think that would be self-evident but he just moved on to trying to hold the paper with his toes. Yesterday Finn took a empty bubble container and filled it up in the dogs water (which Jamie had already used to wash mud off his hands) and drank it. They are apparently trying to build up their immune systems, yuck! And Aurora seems to finally be interested in toys, so hopefully soon she will be able to entertain herself better :) I can't believe she is already 4 months old and Finn's birthday is next month!! Crazy!!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

How cute are these pictures!!! It looks like Finn and Jamie are posing :-)

I think that kids making it to adult-hood is most times a miracle with all the stuff they do!