Friday, June 5, 2009

Ducati Races




Well, Scott and Jamie had a great time at the superbike races. Here is a picture of Jamie next to a Ducati that was very similar to the one Scott had (which he sold to marry me :)) when we first met. I got bored and lonely and painted Aurora's toenails...luckily mom kept me company, so I didn't go too crazy! It's hard to think right now since Finn keeps crying because I won't let him escape and Jamie keeps asking me eight million questions. The other day he said to me "Mom that would be a delight" and his new word is "actually" which would sound really cute coming from a four year old execpt that he uses it to tell me I'm wrong about something, like "Actually mommy blah blah blah." Very annoying :) I missed him a lot last weekend, execpt the peace and quiet without someone chattering all day long was nice! I really missed Scott since we haven't been apart that long for a long time. And today is our 5 year anniversary! Wow!!

2 comments:

Jenn Styffe said...

Wow, happy anniversary!!!! I am so happy for you guys. We are almost to a year, and it seems like no time at all. Wow, you have a teenage 4 year old, how does that feel? I love watching them grow up...from a distance. Haha just kidding. Hopefully soon we will be blessed with our own. Love you guys!

Kathy said...

It was fun hanging out with you (and getting my toenails painted too!)!
It is amazing that you have been married five years and also how fast the kids are growing is mind-boggling! Love you :-)