Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We're still here!




I know it's been almost a month since my last posting, and I missed Christmas and my birthday! I have just been so tired and busy! (I'm sure you can't imagine why) So I am off work now, so I will try to post more regularly, especially once the baby comes, since she(or he) will be changing so fast. Here are two pictures from my birthday, one is from our new Bob's Big Boy where we went to breakfast and the other is of Scott and Jamie on Autotopia at Disneyland. Don't I look comfortable??? :) I told Scott he should take a picture of my belly since it will be gone soon (thank goodness!) I am getting to the "I don't care how much it hurts, just get this baby out of me!" I have her bag all packed (with a couple of boy things, just in case!) and the car seat is soon to have a new cute cover to go over it and I have a lot of things ready to wash as soon as we here whether they were right about if it is a girl or not. I will put up on photobucket a bunch of pictures of Christmas and stuff, so I'll post that as soon as it is done.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow! You guys look so cute! You with the boys and Scott with Jamie. Jamie sure does love autopia!!!