Thursday, November 13, 2008

Haircuts


Well, I bit the bullet yesterday and gave Finn a real haircut. Near his birthday I trimed it so that it wasn't in his eyes and the back of his neck, but it was getting really long again and I didn't think he would sit still for a whole head haircut with scissors! So I buzzed him with the 1 inch guard on. I was worried that it would stick up all over like it used to since it's so fine, but it actually lays down still. He looks older now that it's shaped to his head. And I figured might as well cut Jamies hair while I was at it. He is fine as long as I put one of Scott's shirts on him since he doesn't like it if hair falls on him. So now they both look handsome in time for Thanksgiving. Which we will be spending at Dad's newly remodeled house, which should be super fun! It is so funny the difference in them! Jamie still wakes me up in the middle of the night (by wetting his bed, or just wanted to cuddle!) a couple nights a week, while unless something is seriously wrong with Finn he usually goes to bed at 7 or 7:30 and gets up at 8:30 or 9! I hope the new baby sleeps as good as Finn or I will be very overtired!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

They look so grown up now!!! : (
Thanks for sharing these milestones with the rest of us. Finn is such a little boy now! And Jamie looks older than 3!
Love you all, Mom