Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jamieisms

Jamie says the craziest things lately. One of them has different parts, but 1 central theme. (I'm pretty sure he's been talking to his Granddude about it.) If we tell him to put a toy down or something he says he's worried that the Easter Bunny will take it! He wanted us to hang an airplane from the ceiling so the Easter Bunny can't get it. I'm really not sure where he got the idea that the Easter Bunny sneaks into our house and takes stuff at night, but he is quite convinced! Yesterday Finn was trying to take some books out of one of those cardboard cases that they come in and Jamie was trying to stop him. They were Jamies books, and I told him he could let Finn play with one, since there were four of them. Jamie said, "Finn can't play with them because he can't read."! Now I suppose this might be a good reason...if Jamie could read! I said "You can't read either". He said "yes I can"! He comes up with this stuff at 3 I'm really getting worried about what his excuses will be when he is 5 or even 10!

1 comment:

DS said...

I don't blame him, the Easter Bunny's a bad dude!