Monday, March 23, 2009

Easter Pictures




























Well, we took the kids to get their Easter Pictures, Jamie's Birthday and pictures of Aurora last Friday. Sometimes it scares me how cute my kids are. Of course, it is purely a survival instinct. Who knows how long they would last if they couldn't bat their ridiciously long eyelashes at me? Aurora was up until 3am again last night, so it must not have been her diaper rash. Or the milk I was drinking, so I will start putting that back in my diet carefully (Yipee!!!) I sure hope I figure it out soon since I tend to be very cranky without my sleep. On the phone today I asked Scott how many kids he expected to come home to today :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness! How precious is that??? Thanks for sharing! They are growing up so fast :-(