Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Still Waiting...




We are still waiting for our little arrival. I have a dr's appt tomorrow, so I will ask her how much longer until she will induce me. I was induced with both of the boys, so I figure it's time to get the show on the road :) These pictures are from yesterday, Jamie was "washing" his car and wanted me to take a picture of him, so I figured Scott could take a picture of "the belly". But he was making me laugh with what he was saying hence the look on my face. (Better than the picture of me with a soda can on my tummy from when I was pregant with Finn!) Anyway, we will let everyone know if the Dr decides to schedule a date tomorrow, so everyone can be praying for a short painless labor (which sounds like any oxymoron...) but I'm pretty over being pregant right now :)

No comments: