Saturday, July 5, 2008

Disneyland



On Thursday I had a luncheon at work, so I got off at 1:15 and Scott usually gets off at 2:30 unless he has to work overtime, so we headed off to Disneyland when he came home. They have a new toy story ride that we wanted to check out and luckily the wait was only 45 minutes :) We had fun on the ride, it is a fair style ride where the car takes you to various screens where you shoot at toy story theamed games with a virtual shooter that is 3-D. I got 107,100 points! Scott got over 119,000 and Jamie got 10,000. Finn didn't get anything becuase he had to sit inbetween Scott's mom and I, but he was very good and seemed to enjoy the sights even though he wouldn't wear the 3-D glasses! After that we walked around and ate some food and headed over to Disneyland. We went on Pirates and then watched Fantasmic. It was weirder than I remembered. Jamie enjoyed it. Then we went to the tram but it seemed like it would take forever so we decided to walk back to the parking structure. I blame it on momentary insanity! We were so tired and my feet hurt so bad! But we made it back. All in all it was a fun day!! Here is a cute picture of Jamie intently studying the map and a very cute one of Daddy and Finn wearing there 3-D glasses :)

1 comment:

DS said...

The photo of Scott and Finn is my current screen saver at work.

Dad